Become a Scrum@Scale Practitioner
Why Should Employees Become Scrum@Scale Practitioners?
- Overcome the challenges of cross-team dependencies with an emphasis on prioritization at the enterprise level
- Refactor organization to meet changing market demands
- Deliver working product on a regular cadence
- Facilitate cross-team collaboration and release planning with one to many teams across any sized initiative
- Develop a transformation backlog to scale organizational reach and impact
- Measure and improve key metrics for Enterprise agility
- Deliver twice the business value at half the cost
Who Should Take a Scrum@Scale Practitioner Course?
The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts. This course is for anyone interested in how Scrum can be used to reform organizations to deliver twice the value in half the time. This course will help leaders and employees to become agile change agents at scale. This course will help managers start Agile transformations. This course will help managers lead and empower Scrum teams.
Are you interested to become a Registered Scrum@Scale Practitioner?
Join Hana Siddiquee, Registered Scrum@Scale certified trainer, the
USA Scrum@Scale representative, an eduScrum USA representative and an eduScrum research coordinator, eduScrum SHU HA RI learning path.
Hana Siddiquee is the founder, board director and the team lead of Agile in Education USA and president at BohniShikha.
Hana Siddiquee Thinkers Top 50 Global Thought Leader and Influencer Chair, Agile in Education Global Virtual Conference Founder, AiEUSA President, BohniShikha Scrum Inc., Scrum Trainer eduScrum Trainer and Research coordinator eduScrum, Bangladesh Representative, a USA Representative Graduate Faculty, USA