Why Should You Become Scrum@Scale Fundamentals?
- What you’ll learn
- Apply Scrum to your projects
- Deliver value to the business with Scrum
- Deliver projects faster with Scrum
- Master the different Scrum concepts
- Master the different Scrum tools
- Master the Scrum Values, Scrum Principles, and Scrum Pillars
- Understand the history of Scrum
- Understand the differences between Scrum and traditional Project Management or Waterfall
Double Degree, Badges, and Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion and 4 Digital Badges including a Scrum Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile, or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
This is the most complete and comprehensive Scrum Fundamentals Course you can find on the market with more educational content than any other course out there! It covers everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Agile Scrum Project Management: the Scrum Rituals, Scrum Fundamentals, Scrum Principles, Scrum Tools, Scrum Artifacts, and the key Scrum concepts; including real-world examples and templates. Plus a ton of freebies.
It is also a practical course where you learn from interviews and real-world examples, and by applying what you learned in practice. You are also able to join a vibrant community of students like you from all over the world and participate in interactive Q&A sessions that allow you to learn from others and their experiences.
This course has been designed with a focus on quality and simplicity making it ideal for Beginners, those looking for a refresher on Scrum, or those seeking to become a Scrum Master or Product Owner. It takes you through an engaging, educational experience covering everything you need to know about Scrum, Scrum Fundamentals, and the roles of a Scrum Master and Product Owner.
What Will You Learn?
- How to Manage Projects with Scrum
- What you need to become a Scrum Master
- What you need to become a Product Owner
- The Difference between Agile Scrum Project Management and Traditional Project Management
- Why Scrum is so powerful
- Scrum Concepts
- Scrum Fundamentals
- Scrum Tools and Artifacts
- Scrum Pillars
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Rituals
- The Meaning of User Stories
- The Origins of Scrum
- How to Succeed in your Scrum Projects
- How to Work with Scrum
- Scrum Roles
- How to use JIRA from Atlassian to manage your Scrum projects
- How to use Trello to manage your Scrum projects